Capture More Billable Time
Time is money and if you’re not able to capture and bill for it, your law firm will struggle with cash flow. At Circle Management Group, we help you capture more billable time and build a profitable, thriving practice.Claim My Free Consultation
The Challenge You Face
The single most common challenge our clients face is leaving money on the table when it comes to tracking time. It’s so easy to miss 15 minutes here and 30 minutes there, particularly when that time is spread across associates, partners, paralegals, and others working within the firm. It can add up to hundreds of hours in lost billable time over a year.
We help you track and identify lost billable time and then stop the problem in its tracks. Get in touch today to schedule a free consultation.
The Most Common Sources of Lost Billable Time
Chances are good that your law firm has a minimum billable hour requirement – 2,000 hours per year is the average. In other words, you need to bill almost eight hours per day every single day if you want any hope of having weekends off or taking a vacation. The problem? Most law firms lose several hours a day due to non-billable tasks and poor time tracking.
We’ve found that our clients often struggle to capture billable time in the same areas. Some of the most common sources of lost billable time for law firms include the following:
- Poor Time Tracking: This often comes down to not recording time when a task is performed and instead waiting for the end of the day to allocate time.
- Convoluted Workflows: Inefficient, convoluted workflows waste time, meaning that non-billable tasks take longer than they should and causing your law firm to bleed money.
- Outdated Technology: Are you still using outdated Excel sheets to track tasks, projects, and time? If so, you’re losing billable time.
- Failure to Capture Details: Tracking time isn’t enough. You need to know how to allocate it –by client, by matter, etc. However, if you’re tracking details by hand, billable hours are falling through the cracks.
- Duplicated Efforts: Are you or your office staff duplicating your efforts by manually tracking time and then adding it into the billing system later? That’s unnecessary redundancy and adds up to a significant amount of lost time.
Do any of those sound familiar? It’s time to stop leaving billable hours on the table. Track your time accurately with advanced, flexible technology that allows you to manage your law firm at the speed of modern life. Contact Circle Management Group today to learn how.
How Circle Management Group Can Help You Capture More Billable Time
We’ve worked with many law firms just like yours to uncover the causes of lost billable time and boost profitability. From an in-depth consultation to explore your workflows to our industry-leading time tracking software, we deliver critical solutions to your pressing needs. There is no reason you should be leaving billable hours behind. We can help. Contact us today to get started.